Tips to Make Your Move Easy
- Start cleaning out closets, the garage, drawers and cupboards 3 to 6 months prior to move.
- Check to make sure the moving company is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Call and book your move at least 3 weeks prior to your move date. That way you can secure the date you need.
- Make sure you box all loose items.
- Make sure all your boxes are closed and taped with a heavyweight box tape. Do not over-fill boxes, as this could cause damage to your items..
- Don't forget to check out the moving company of your choice with the Better Business Bureau.
Thank you for your interest in our services.
Call Us Today for More Information!
2 Fellas & A Big Vehicle Moving Company
105 NE 16th Place
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Steve and Heidi Herburger, Owners
Bonded and Insured for Your Protection
Certified Packers and Movers by AMSA
Please fill out the following form and a member of our team will be in contact with you.